Tuesday 19 November 2013

Emma Hardie - Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm


I know I may be a bit...or actually, very late to blog about this, but it took me a while to get my hands on this little gem as it was constantly sold out at my nearest Space NK. Then of course I had to give it a couple of months to try it out before being able to give an honest unbiased opinion!

Every Youtuber and Blogger – and the skincare genius that is Caroline Hirons (definitely have a look at her blog – she knows her stuff) - was raving about this, so I was very intrigued to give it a go.



The full product title is ‘Emma Hardie: Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm’ ...bit of a mouthful! Not sure about the lifting and sculpting, but it’s certainly changed my skin for the better. After use, my face is soft, hydrated and I don’t have to make a mad dash for my moisturiser because I feel as if my face might crack (anyone else get that feeling, especially in this weather?). My skin also appears much smoother and thoroughly clean after using but not dry, even after double cleansing in the evening (basically means cleansing twice!).

It’s slightly strange using a balm to start with, you only need a 10 pence piece amount mixed with a little warm water to make an emulsion consistency.

It literally melts your make-up, face creams and all the day’s dirt away as you massage your face - it even removes eye make up. Then just wipe if off with warm water and a soft flannel and you’re done. You can also double it up as a hydrating face mask if you leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.

It smells very natural which I like, probably as it contains extracts of Moringa seed, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E - fancy! I actually look forward to taking my make-up off as it feels like a bit of a treat each evening.

So if you’re looking to venture into the facial balm world, or just looking to try something different to cleanse your face, I’d suggest giving this a go. At £34 it is pricey but I would say on par with other high end brands, and so far it’s lasted me four months with still a bit left to go. Good skincare does cost but it’s more than worth it in my opinion.
Available at EmmaHardie.co.uk and Space NK. Will be putting this on my Christmas list!



No comments:

Post a Comment