Friday 21 March 2014

L'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara


There aren’t many mascaras that I like enough to write a blog post about them, but when someone recently thought I was wearing false lashes when I was only wearing the L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara, I thought it was definitely worth sharing with you.

I never stick to one mascara for long, as any advert that promises full, thick, long lashes get’s me dumping an unfinished mascara in no time and on to the next. This is especially true when the likes of Cheryl Cole or Penelope Cruz flutter their lashes on any advert or in any magazine.

When I saw the advert for the L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara, to be honest, I thought the lashes looked awful! Think Twiggy, 60’s, clumped lashes. That was not a look I was especially after for a day time mascara, so why did I even buy it!?

But it’s safe to say I’m so glad I did and it is definitely now in my top 5 of favourite mascaras. You can build brilliant length and really thicken the lashes up within a couple o coats. I can see how you could easily get carried away and get that clump effect, but literally two good coats and a whole lotta’ wiggling at the root of the lash and your done. (Just be careful not to overdo the bottom lashes).

It’s very similar to the Benefit ‘They’re Real’ mascara. If you touch your lashes you can really feel the product on and it’s still there until you take it off at night. It doesn’t smudge or flake and gives a super wide eye effect - everything I love about the Benefit mascara but half the price. This photo is just with one really good coat.



The packaging isn’t L’Oreal’s normal classy, sophisticated look but it’s nice to see them do something different that appeals to the younger market with its sleek, shiny hot pink and black packaging.



I’m already looking forward for my Miss Manga mascara to finish so that I can re-purchase. (Nothing quite like a fresh mascara!)

No comments:

Post a Comment