Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil

I don’t know how everyone else’s skin is holding up with the winter weather but until a few weeks ago mine had become dry, tight and looked a bit dull. It needed some oomph when it came to the moisturising part of my routine.

With me being an obsessive blog reader I had read that the Body Shop was soon to launch a Vitamin E overnight serum and oil combo that claimed to “replenish and recharge moisture”.  


On a weekend away in York, I popped into the Body Shop looking for their Honey Bronzer and body butter, but by pot luck that was the day the Vitamin E overnight serum in oil was released. Having spent over £18 between the Vitamin E oil, body butter and Honey Bronzer I also got a free goody bag worth £22!

Since then, I've been using it every night and really have seen a change in my skin. It is softer, hydrated and fresher looking. I apply it after using a toner and before my night cream.

It comes in a little pink bottle which is handy to travel with as it doesn’t take much space, and has a small pipette which is great as you can dispense a small amount.

I usually squeeze a couple of drops into the palm of my hands, rub them together and gently pat over my face, then use an eye cream and finish with my night cream. It’s a lightweight oil so doesn’t really take much time to absorb, and if you’ve tried anything else in the Body Shop’s Vitamin E range, you’ll be familiar with that comforting fresh, clean smell.

All in all I think this will be a staple in my routine, or at least until the central heating is switched off and summer is well and truly here!

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e/vitamin-e-overnight-serum-in-oil-28ml.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment